Sunday, September 03, 2006

Hmmm...

Well, where do you start with a blog?

I guess I should say that I called it Not a rehearsal, because I do a lot of performing, and thus I spend a lot of time rehearsing, for all sorts of things.

Also, of course, life is not a rehearsal. A cliche, but sadly true. I guess that is one of the reasons I get so irritated with stupidity around me at times. You don't get a second chance at life. It is also why I get frustrated with my own stupidity too. LIFE IS NOT A REHEARSAL!! Stop f*ing around and get on and live it!!!

So, just like most blogs I guess that like most, this blog will be about things that frustrate me, annoy me, or just make me laugh... And with my job coming to an end soon, maybe I will be posting a lot, as I go thru the joys of applying for, and seeking out a new job, hopefully one that suits me and pays me a fortune...

Well, I can live in hope!!!!

1 comment:

Jason Appleby said...

Dude!!1! Of course life IS a rehearsal. Haven't you been paying attention to the secrets of Xenu? The scientologists are right; control your thetan!