Monday, September 07, 2009

over 106kgs!! WOOT!

Hmm... I am trying honest, but I keep failing to put up new posts. I do all my thinking about what I want to discuss while I am walking home very often, then when I get home, I am too buggered to do anything about the posts. Today though, I only walked a small part of the way home, thanks to the well timed electrical storm and attached downpour. Well timed, as in just as I was trying to walk home!!!

Ok, first up. Last week, I did everything I wanted to do in terms of rebuilding my bod, except one thing that I did try to do but circumstances worked against me. I walked home every day, I did my exercises each morning. I tried to buy the next size up dumb bells, but would you believe, for the second time in a row that I went there, the store did not have that size dumb bells. WTF??? Four of the weights on either side, but none of the one I want? Stock ordering FAIL!!!

The next thing I wanted to talk about? Beer, or rather, the need for me to stop drinking lots of it.

I have been going through about a six pack every two days, at least, sometimes more beer. But, if I am trying to reduce my gut and find the six pack hiding underneath the fat, I need to watch the carb intake. Dropping the beer intake is probably going to make a bigger difference than almost anything I can think of... But I do not want to!!! But I know that dropping the beer will make a big difference, so do it I will!!!!

No comments: