Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Post vino weekend

So, survived the weekend. Drank lots of wine, but did not kill the liver. That counts as a win I believe! Oh, I may not have told you.. I was in the Clare Valley on the weekend enjoying the products of this important wine growing area.

So, over the weekend I did not do much in the way of weight training (try none) and only a small amount of walking. I did however, walk up and down the long steep driveway to where we were staying several times to ensure that our friends dog got exercised (about ten minutes each way, either all up hill, or all downhill)

But, on the plus side, I did not drink a lot of beer. I also can say, that as of this morning, I am still over 106kgs in weight, so I did not lose much weight over the weekend, despite not eating as much as I normally would...

Oh, and did I mention? Virgin Blue Airlines still do not impress me.

No comments: