Thursday, August 13, 2009

Its progress Jim...

Hmm..

Trying to regularly do this, sometimes it is not so easy is it? I mean, I get up, I work out, have breakfast, shower and head off to work. I come home after work, and make dinner, and sometimes I think about posting here. Most of the time, I forget to do so. But, I need to do it. I need to hold myself up honestly and say “yes, I did what I planned” or “No, I did not get there” The whole point of these posts atm, is to hold myself accountable, and exposing myself to ridicule, if I do not follow through with what I plan.

I can safely say, this week I have been working hard, and getting results. My gut is shrinking, as is my weight, which is perhaps not quite what I was expecting. But, my muscles are also expanding, which is what I wanted. I can honestly say, I am seeing results.

My belt is now consistently back in a hole further in, than what it used to be. My legs are getting bigger, and my shoulders are filling out my shirts better again. I just need to keep at it, and keep working to achieve the results I want. Buying a bigger set of dumb bells is the plans for this week end, as a part of achieving this, seeing as I am now up to the heaviest dumb bells I have at present. And I need to keep eating the right foods, to keep growing the right body parts, and not growing the wrong things...

No comments: