Monday, August 10, 2009

Progress?

Ok, so I am getting back on track. Today I did my full leg workout, making use of the heaviest dumb bells I have atm. This is a good thing! I am not at the point where I need to rush out and buy the heavier dumbbells, but it is starting to get close. I also walked most of the way home tonight. Not all the way, but then, we did stop for the ribs special tonight... Ribs... belch

Wednesday, I expect I am going to be using the biggest dumbbells on several of my upper body exercises as well. This will also be A Good Thing!! Tomorrow it is just abs day. Which is painful enough, but not as bad as leg day. Tomorrow my legs will be killing me, but, the results WILL be worth it. I have decided they will, therefore they will. That is how it goes does it not?

Sadly not, which is why I am putting myself through this constant pain, to get the body I desire. And, it is working, though of course, never as fast as we want..This morning, when I weighed myself, I had dropped 2 kgs. Now, while that may not be entirely the result I am aiming for, I can guarantee that I have lost fat, which is a very good thing. Now I just need to make sure that I do not loose anymore weight while I am trying to build up. I am upping my food intake, while trying not to increase my carbs too much. I am working on trying to increase the protein intake, to encourage the building of muscle, rather than the building of fat deposits. Hopefully, by not increasing my carb intake, it will encourage my body to continue the fat utilisation/relocation/absorbtion, and all will be good. We can but hope!!!

No comments: